The adventures of raising little Hales and surviving the day to day

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Moment


I think that Graeme is finally starting to know what it means to be a big brother and is getting used to having Liam around and part of things. Today, we were headed out to go run a few errands and since it was a hundred degrees out, Graeme and I went out to start the car up and get the air running. Liam was hanging out inside in his car seat waiting in the a/c. I had planned to go ahead and get Graeme buckled up before getting Liam, but as I opened the car doors and went to start it up, Graeme looked around and then went back inside the house. I went back inside to get both of my fellas and there was Graeme standing by Liam in his car seat and looking at me as if to say "well, Mom, we can't forget the little guy". Once I picked up Liam, Graeme headed back toward the car and did his normal climb into his seat ready to venture out!

No comments:

Post a Comment