The adventures of raising little Hales and surviving the day to day

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Case of the Missing Diaper

The adventure of Hale-raising has taken a mysterious turn this week.

The look of joyous celebration shown here has been repeated daily by Graeme for the last several days. This picture here, however, is quite different from these daily celebrations-he is wearing clothes.

It really isn't much of a mystery as to why the diaper is missing and Graeme is running around is childish freedom and causing parental chasing (I may not like the carpet in our house, but I don't want any unexpected wet spots either). I had a great coupon for $6 off the BJ's brand of diapers. For any others who may have this coupon-DON'T USE IT!

The tabs do not hold well, so unless Graeme has on shorts he can easily pull on one side and let the diaper fall to the floor. He does it at unexpected times or right in front of me while I'm taking care of Liam and have to wait to chase him down. He takes great joy in running away as I try to catch him and put the diaper back on.

The real mystery will be if I ever buy these diapers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment