The adventures of raising little Hales and surviving the day to day

Friday, February 17, 2012

Foreign or Domestic?

When one first sees my second-born child, one sees sweet chubby cheeks and adorableness.  Upon closer examination one finds something a bit more mischievous behind his big smiles and blue eyes.  


He (and his brother, too) love to flip upside down using the back of the couch to support themselves.  This is a very popular happening at the Hale house right now.


He looks so well-behaved sitting in the stroller as we walk around museums and greenways, but he is merely biding his time waiting to be let loose.  (Liam has a great "let me do something I shouldn't" laugh)


And he does indeed take off and run if you take your eyes off him for even half a moment.  He loves to run and explore (as seen here playing at the Marbles Kids Museum).

But the craziest thing my sweet monster is doing lately is putting things up his nose.  It started with part of a cheerio, then it was shredded carrots.  I am now performing routine nose inspections and . . . 

I am happy to report that today we discovered nothing foreign, only domestic "objects" inhabiting his sinuses!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha - Ava once put an m&m in her nose - which would have been scary if it weren't one. It got lodged up their so bad I couldn't retrieve it. I told her to blow hard (she was so scared she never did it again).... anyway, it melted and she had a chocolate stream come out her nose. Now, my new sloggan for m&m's: Melts in your nose - not in your hands ;) lol

    ReplyDelete