The adventures of raising little Hales and surviving the day to day

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

5 reasons 2012 has not been a good start for blogging

#5. Recovering from Christmas and New Year.  Starting a new year always involves a lot of clean up from the end of the last and a lot of prep for the new.


#4.  On the go.  We have been to the coast and to Fayetteville and trying to do some stuff around town with the boys.  With some beautiful days (70 degrees for a couple), I've been trying to get the boys to some of our local parks and playgrounds.


#3.  Graeme potty-trained on January 13th.  He decided that was the day, and while accidents are still common, he has done a great job!


#2.  I'm the mother of monkeys!


And the #1 reason I've been a blogging slacker . . . 

Chasing a very active 21 month old who is into everything.  Liam is sweet, adorable and leaves me completely exhausted at the end of the day!

1 comment:

  1. lol those are ALL great reasons! I know what you mean about the nice weather - we really haven't had a winter season yet! Crazy! Your boys are adorable Em and I'm sure they keep you runnin! Love you!

    ReplyDelete