The adventures of raising little Hales and surviving the day to day

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A New Year

It has been nearly 2 years since I have posted to my blog.  I had to give up something during that time, and keeping my blog going was one of the things I did.  Now, I'm working my way back.

What has been going on for two years?  The big thing has been two growing boys that need extra help.  Graeme has made huge progress with speech and his other developmental delays.  This gives me hope that we will soon see that progress start showing for Liam.

It is has been hard, but it helps to have sweet and lovely boys (most of the time) and those around that love both you and your kids no matter how difficult things are.

I hope to both share encouragement and advice, some humor and probably some grief, and just reconnect.

May 2014 be a year blessed!


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! So glad you are back at it :-D Great family picture. Graeme in his Santa suit makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more blog posts! Cute picture! Sending lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete