The adventures of raising little Hales and surviving the day to day

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beach Pictures

A couple of weeks ago, the boys and I went to the coast for the weekend.  While there, we met up with a childhood friend and her kids to take beach pictures of our kids.


Saturday was nice and warm, but it was not to be as after about 10 pictures my camera died . . . I hadn't charged it since we had gotten back from Florida.  OOPS!  This one is one of my favorites (also the last one I got before the camera died).  We call it the levitating children shot :-)

So we met again on Sunday afternoon as the boys and I were starting back toward Holly Springs.  It worked out great even though it was a bit chillier as Graeme was in a much better mood than he had been in on Saturday.








As another friend commented on her own blog, the results really don't reflect how crazy it is to get good pictures of kids!

While there we also got to go to my nephew Neal's Blue and Gold scout ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment