The adventures of raising little Hales and surviving the day to day

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Trip to Ocean Day 1

This past weekend we headed to my hometown to visit with the Page side of the family. Saturday, Liam turned 4 months old and Sunday marked one week before Graeme turns 2. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and we had a great visit. We arrived around lunch on Saturday and then had a quick photo shoot outside at Papa Witt's house.
Getting photos of the boys together has gotten easier. Graeme is great at giving me cheesy smiles and Liam is currently still staying where I put him.

Graeme's favorite thing to do at Papa's house is to take 4-wheeler rides around the farm. He puts on his hat and runs up to the 4-wheeler calling, "go, go, go". Once he gets there he will wave and say "bye-bye".

I got some great pictures of my dad with the boys and I thought this one of the two Witts was pretty sweet. Papa Witt dotes on William Dewitt. They will laugh and coo at one another.

I love the look on Liam's face.
Graeme the Ham

After the photo shoot and the four-wheeler ride, we headed over to my sister Lucy's. We got to spend the afternoon hanging out with her, her 3 sweet kids, my mom and her husband, Brian. Nana had a great time holding Liam.
After he woke up, Liam made some great funny faces.

The cousins were much fun. Sarah made a great human swing for little sister Jadyn.

Neal spent most of the time hanging out with the neighbors, Taylor and Landon. They showed up in web-slinging gear ready to save the day.

And Graeme . . . he was everywhere. He rode the lawnmower. He played in the playhouse. He pushed the wheelbarrow. He dug around in the mulch. He had a blast.




No comments:

Post a Comment